Friday, April 1, 2016

Which Personality Do I Have?





I agree with some of the strengths such as Honest, Strong willed, Calm, and Create and Enforce Order. The reason that I agree with these strengths is because I feel and know that I am honest person. I also know that when I have a will or a goal, I will try my best to accomplish it. I know that I am calm because I am able to accept the truth about myself and I am not aggressive. I know that I am able to create and enforce order, because if I am told to show something, I will be able to do it.

Some weaknesses that I agree with are stubborn and always by the book. I agree with theses because sometimes I can be stubborn and can give trouble. I also may think that I am always right and the fact and truth is more important than people's feeling. I also agree with always by the book, because most of the time I use information from books or texts to make rules and to prove people right or wrong.

I do not agree with these friendship results which include, not spontaneous, not talkative. The reason that I disagree with these results because I am spontaneous and I talk a lot when it comes to friendship. I agree with the fact that I am dependable and loyal. This is because when you're a friend of my, I won't hurt you and you can depend on me. I also find was to be supportive and make sure that you are doing well in school and in personal relationships.

I agree with the career path results that were shown. It showed that I choose and interested in stable and long term jobs. Jobs like, lawyers, doctors, and judges are the types of jobs that attract me. The reason that I agree with this is because these are the kind of jobs that I am hoping for and that I am interested in.

No comments:

Post a Comment