Friday, April 1, 2016

Reflecting on My Goals

I think that I did an okay job of achieving my goals. This is because I did a good job in getting to class early and on time. The steps that I took to achieve this goal were, I was able to do all that I have to do during break. Then, when the IAs  tell us to go to our classes, I quickly rush to get to tech class on time. So, I think that that goal was accomplishes and achieved.

I also set another goal which was managing my time better when I do anything in class, which include, tests, classwork, and more. So far I think that I didn't quite achieve that goal. For example, sometimes when I do my work, I get distracted easily. Sometimes I just waste time doing something else. The reason that I wasn't able to accomplish this goal was because I didn't try too hard to achieve it. If I were to go back in the future, I would change the fact that I didn't complete some of my assignments on time because I got distracted. I would change how sometimes I zoned out without doing anything in order for me to be successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment