Friday, April 1, 2016

Dear Future Self…

Dear Past Self,

I am now in my sophomore year in Medical School. I am still studying and learning deeply in order for me to go to a school that specializes in Cardiology. Life here is pretty fun and interesting. You get to learn and Medicine in general. It also helps you to make your choice of what you want to become in the future. My hobbies here in Medical School hasn't changed. For example, I still love to play basketball because it is fun and it is peaceful doing it. Right now I am living the dorm that was provided by the Medical School. The best thing about it is that I don't have to pay a penny because I got a lot of scholarships that will cover for everything concerning my school life. For the last 10 years I have been studying and trying hard to go to a good school and to become what I be in the future. I have been studying for every test starting from high school through college. And now I am preparing to go to another step in school. As for now, I advice you to just pay attention in class and make sure that you don't get distracted in any classes. Also, do not get in any sort of trouble in school because it make you look bad later in life when you are looking for schools. Last but not least, always get straight A's in whatever you are doing. I have also changed from the last 10 years. For example, I have been more mature than I was a long time ago. I have also taken my studies more seriously than before. I have been smarter and more knowledgeable. The main thing is that I have changed and I believe that you can too.

Sincerely, Future Self

No comments:

Post a Comment